Voice telephone service of Novatel allows making calls to fixed and mobile networks in the country and abroad, by providing numbers from the numbering plan of Novatel.
The service is designed for business and corporate clients with defined quality requirements of the used telecommunication services.
The used technology involves a high degree of mobility to consumers, allowing the use of the same phone number regardless of location within the settlement, a wide selection of additional functions at significantly reduced costs for telephony.
- Conducting outgoing and incoming phone calls to all destinations with guaranteed quality of service;
- Optimization of the cost of telephone calls;
- Online call statistics – time, cost, duration;
- Ability to maintain customer number when changing operator;
- Ability to obtain a full statement to the past;
- 24-hour advice and technical support.
- Classic telephone line – POTS, ISDN BRI or ISDN PRI;
- SIP / H.323 account;
- All IP (SIP / H.323) Trunk solution.
Specification of the interfaces connecting the end client devices to the public telecommunications network of Novatel is available in Technical Characteristics of Interfaces.
Portability of fixed geographic numbers allows you to change the operator, who provides you with a fixed telephone service, while keeping the number you are currently using.
Basic steps to port your number to the network of Novatel?
- Applying a representative of Novatel for number portability to Novatel’s network
- After the day of transfer, continue to use your old phone number over the network and tariff plans of Novatel.
All requirements and conditions can be found in the General Conditions of the contract with end users of Novatel and General Conditions of your old operator. Meet with them before submitting the application for transfer.
For more information, please contact us at email@example.com
CONTACT OUR TEAM
Building 3, Floor 1, Office 312
2 Donka Ushlinova Street
Sofia 1756, Bulgaria
Telephone: +359 2 986 04 05
Fax: +359 2 986 04 06