Станете част от звездния екип на Новател!
Възможности за работа в Новател
Моля, кликнете върху заглавието на съответната позиция, за да научите повече за нея.
Key Account Manager
- Manage and develop strategic telco accounts of the company
- Create and present formal offers and documents
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders and partners
- Act as a point of escalation for the client and respond in a timely manner to any issues
- Provide sales analyses and forecasts and formulate sales strategies
- Stay current with market developments and trends
- Support other teams when specific project tasks
- Research and analyze information from different sources when required
- Maintain CRM databases
IDEALLY YOU WILL HAVE:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in Telco industry
- Proven sales experience
- Relevant university degree
- Fluency in English (oral and written)
- Proficiency in MS Office
TO BE EVEN MORE AHEAD IN SELECTION, YOU WILL HAVE:
- Strong negotiation skills
- Attention to detail; self-directed; self-starter; expert problem solver
- Ability to work individually and cross-functionally across internal teams
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a time-sensitive environment
- Previous experience on similar position
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Great People! Great Mission! Great Values!
- Highly competitive remuneration package
- Solid and diverse know-how within an international team
- Access to Deutsche Telekom international resources
- Sustainable environment to explore your potential and grow
- Rich social benefits package
LOCATION SPECIFICS FOR APPLICANTS
If you are citizen of any of the countries in South-East Europe and/
or the Caucasian region, you will be offered to work remotely from
your home country.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this vacancy, please submit your resume (cover letter is optional) to email@example.com, stating the following reference as subject: KAMNVT